One day an employee sends a letter to His boss asking for an increase in his salary !!!
Dear Bo$$
In thi $ life, we all need $ome thing mo $t de $ perately. I think you $ hould be under$ tanding of the need$ of u$ worker $ who have given $o much $upport including $ weat and $ervice to your company .
I am $ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re $pond $ oon .
Your$ $incerely,
real$
The next day, the employee recieved this letter of reply :
Dear real
I kNO w you have been working very hard. NO wadays, NO thing much has changed. You must have NO ticed that our company is NOt doing NO ticeably well as yet .
NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading eco NOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into a NOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .
I have NOthing more to add NO w. You kNO w what I mean ..
about me
Saturday, March 8, 2008
how to icrease your salary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment